Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Next Door Nikki Links

Her father turned out to be the developer of the 5 Star Resort I was staying at. More of a British version of English but lyrical to my ears. My name is Sean, Sean Blaire, I said while handing taylor little picture the second beer. Her mother and father were divorced but always vacationed in the same resort so the three children, Veronique, Jonathon and Elsie could spend time with both of their parents away from the business of daily life. She had the English that all proper French people have, and with a pure white toothed smile taylor little picture face was alive and alight. I am Veronique, my mother is Angel. We were just saying how wonderful a cold beer would taste just now. They owned the penthouse unit, rumored to be all marble and immaculate. The gentleman that just walked up is my father, she began to talk more in depth about her life and family.

No comments: