Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crissy Moran Blog

His door was open, just slightly ajar and I stopped there with a good view of Henry stretched out on heart lacie nude bed, his fist pumping his cock with furious enthusiasm. what was going on?I crept down the hall, just inches at a time. I stood there, undecided, knowing what he was doing was wrongâ€"and what I was doing was even more wrong. He was like a younger version of Doc, tall and broad and tanned, like some gorgeous Greek god, crissy moran blog dark hair tousled and a little too long, hanging over his folly such a gorgeous thing, standing straight up, the pink panties making the red tip of heart lacie nude cock free even darker. oh commercial I shouldn't be thinking it, should most definitely not be wanting it like I was. and now this, seeing him masturbating with a pair of his sister's panties.

No comments: