Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sativa Rose Sex

Being, as in remaining a virgin then?Again sativa rose sex blushed nodding her head. I'm hoping to change that tag a little maybe. She certainly wasn't drop-dead gorgeous, which I wasn't expecting to see here anyway, but she really was fairly attractive looking, though because of the robe she was wearing, I couldn't tell much beyond that. Seriously? You are too?Yep, I said admitting 720 daisy lesbian as I took a sip of my drink. No, I'm for real, you?Ditto, I replied which seemed to surprise her for some reason. So tell me, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this anyway?Ok, maybe 720 daisy lesbian was a lame line, but it seemed to work as she laughed and appeared to relax. At least enough to not be so damn afraid or embarrassed about being one anyway. So, you one of those born again virgins? I asked, Or a real one?She blushed at that, obviously shy.

No comments: