Friday, September 25, 2009

Taylor Rain Pussy

He nodded eagerly, showing me rather than saying anything, sucking my clit greedily. He did as I asked, plunging hannah harper freeones fingers into my wetness and the pulling them out, doing it again, again, making me moan softly and thrust my hips. Lick me, I whispered, reminding him, spreading my pussy wide and he groaned as taylor rain pussy found my clit again with his tongue, derecognize me in short, flat strokes. Swallow all my juices, baby, I encouraged, grabbing a handful of his dark hair and pressing him against my pussy. You like the taste of pussy? I asked, smiling as I half sat up on my elbows to watch him. You taste so good, taylor rain pussy murmured, finally catching a good rhythm, licking and fingering me at the same time. I ground my mound against his face, making him moan. scuffle me, too, I begged, rocking my hips.

No comments: